This time of year is notoriously busy, and the new year is sneaking up fast. Before 2022 gets here, don’t forget to send in your tax-deductible donations.
Donate online or mail a check to 5300 Otis Road SE before January 1st.
We need more leaders who care for our environment. We need more Champions of Nature. That’s why Indian Creek Nature Center needs your support — not just today, but tomorrow, too.
If you are able, consider the many ways to give:
- Individual gifts — Whether one time, monthly (become an ICNC Sustainer) or annually. This can be done online, in-person or by mail.
- Matching gifts — Several local employers can assist and many give matching gifts.
- Membership — Memberships start at the individual level and go up to a one-time lifetime membership that supports ICNC’s endowment.
- IRA Distribution — If you’re over 70.5 years of age you can choose to have your mandatory IRA distribution be directed to ICNC.
- Shooting Star Society — Join our Shooting Star Society once you have included ICNC in your estate plans.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor — Whether you’re a business owner or sit on a giving committee at your workplace, consider becoming a sponsor of one of ICNC’s many events or programs.
- Naming Rights — Want lasting recognition? We have a number of naming opportunities for you to consider.
- Volunteer — Whether you’re interested in land restoration, environmental education, or something else… we have plenty of opportunities for hands-on help.
No matter how you give, THANK YOU for your unwavering support, which reinforces the Nature Center’s mission of providing inspirational experiences in nature for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. Your generosity impacts every part of the Indian Creek Nature Center’s experience for our community.