2024 registration opens in March!
Become a Household Plus Member and qualify for early registration access and select discounts!
Registration closes 1 week prior to the first day of each camp or when the camp is full.
Please note: If you add a camper to a wait list, ICNC staff will contact you if a spot becomes available.
Thank you to our sponsor!
Coming soon …
Creek Camp 2024
Who knew learning could be so much fun?
At Creek Camp, your child will be guided by naturalists as they explore the outdoors, learn about wildlife, enjoy unstructured play, practice outdoor skills, observe the wonder of nature and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. Children will create memories while they learn, and even get a little dirty, too. Creek Camp will help foster in your child a connection to the outdoors that lasts a lifetime!
Know Before You Go
Preschool half-day camps will be from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM, unless otherwise listed. Drop off is from 8:20 – 8:40 AM and pick up is from 11:20 – 11:40 AM.
School Age Full Day camps will be from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM, unless otherwise listed. Drop off is from 8:20 – 8:40 AM and pick up is from 3:20 – 3:40 PM.
Camp sessions have a capacity of 24 campers (adult to child ratio of 1:6); some camps have smaller capacities, as noted below.
Camps will be held primarily outdoors on the Nature Center’s main campus, both on and off trails, unless otherwise noted in the specific camp description. All camps include daily outdoor activities. Indoor spaces are always reserved for each camp in case of thunderstorms or extreme heat, so camps are rarely canceled due to weather. Don’t forget to wear your sunscreen and bug spray, and get ready to get dirty!
- Backpack (to store personal items)
- Lunch (for full day campers)
- Reusable water bottle
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Sunscreen & bug repellant (please apply before camp each day)
- Sturdy shoes & lightweight clothing (no flip-flops)
- Hat and/or sunglasses
- Change of clothes
- 2-3 reusable face masks that fit over the camper’s nose and mouth (optional)
Do NOT bring:
- Cell phone
- Pocket knife
- Electronic games
We anticipate the possibility of having some of the following safety precautions in place during summer months:
- ICNC is following CDC guidance and is not requiring masks indoors or outdoors for communities with Low or Medium level transmission.
- Families may choose to have their child(ren) mask while indoors or outdoors, and ICNC staff and volunteers will respect and honor those wishes.
- We ask children and staff to stay home when they are sick, ensuring the best possible experience for all.
We also anticipate that some of these procedures may change between now and your child’s camp(s). Families of registered campers will be sent information 1-2 weeks prior to each camp that includes the most up to date protocols and procedures.
It is our goal that all campers have a positive, meaningful and fun experience at ICNC. With that in mind, the following rules should be reviewed with your child before attending camp:
- Indian Creek Nature Center is a preserve. This means we do not disturb animals/their homes OR pick up/collect plants or objects unless given permission by staff.
- Treat all people, animals and plants with respect.
- Remain on the trails and with your camp leader at all times.
- Bullying will not be tolerated.